Monday, April 7, 2014

Jim and Pam from the Office Moment :)

WOW!
This week was the best, since I left home 6 months ago!

Ben and Amanda were married! We were able to attend the wedding. We spent all day with them preparing, setting up, and helping out. I even played the wedding march on piano while Amanda walked the isle to Ben! SO awesome to see them married!  It was like a Jim and Pam experience off of "The Office".
We wanted to see them get married for so long, and it took forever and kept us on our toes, and even had a few scares, but then it finally happens, and it's the best thing ever!

The next day, I got to baptize Ben! It was pretty awesome, his tie kept floating up so I had to dunk him 4 times and we were all laughing. Watching Ben receive the Holy Ghost and then sit next to his new wife with their 2 tiny children was so rewarding. 

I am having SO much fun out here in Fort Defiance on the Native American reservation.
The work is backbreaking, and it is hard to be out here, but it's ALWAYS worth it!

Big shoutout to my family and friends who are my rock and support out here.
I am so glad to have God on my side, and the help of His son, Jesus Christ!

God bless you all!  

 Hike to Anasazi ruins. Ruins are EVERYWHERE here.  
The natives do not visit them because of superstitions.


 Closest I get to swimming for the next 1 1/2 years!
 Series of #classyestablishments to show you how classy the establishments are here. We are all completely  
 blessed and spoiled beyond measure, and none of us really know it. 


 April Fools day on us... it snowed!!
 Beautiful bride Amanda!
 Newly married!
Ben getting ready to enter the waters of baptism!

No comments:

Post a Comment