Monday, June 2, 2014

Ya'at'eeh!

This week was a good one.
I don't have anything incredible to share, but I do know that prayer works and that God is ALWAYS aware of us.
I am so proud of my brother and everyone who graduated this year, you guys are all going to have a fantastic summer! Go swimming for me! I still have to wait another year and a half!

This week I got some letters!! Haven't gotten those for a while, so thank you to everyone who has written me, I've made it a goal to be better at keeping in touch with all of you.

This week I thought about graduation a few times, that was a FULL year ago! So much has changed since then! But I still love my family and friends the same, and I am so thankful to be surrounded by such amazing people. I am happy to be a missionary and to work out on the Navajo reservation in the middle of the hot, windy desert every day :)

Shoutout to my bro Dallin for being awesome, getting a 4.0, and graduating!
Shoutout to Ashley for going through the temple and leaving for her mission to LA soon!
Shoutout to Allison for getting ready for her mission too!
Shoutout to Haley for graduating!
Shoutout to my family for being my family. I love them more than anything.
Shoutout to my homewreckerz b/cuz, well that doesn't need an explanation.
Shoutout to EVERYONE!!!!

ILY and have an awesome week :)

Love, Elder Hilton
Went to Leupp graduation with a family in our branch, and imagined myself at the Taco Bell arena watching Dallin graduate.


This is the Crack of Doom.
In Leupp, a meteor hit years ago, and this fissure opened up, it goes miles underground.
The wonderful sights of the desert reservation

Me in the Crack

Contemplating Crack
Dilkon

Awesome sunset

Dilkon

Went to Dilkon for a day, it is nearby Leupp.
Nice place.
In Navajo, Dilkon means smooth, and they named it after the smooth hills and buttes in the area.
Smooth butte. haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment